Here is a quick reality check for your business niche marketing efforts. Let me be right up front with you, just as if you were one of my own clients.
If you do NOT like what I say, please unsubscribe right now, or phone me in my office and tell me how ‘full of it I really am.’ (By the way, I learned to develop some pretty thick skin when I was a young Vice Principal five years ago!)
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions you and your business are in trouble–BIG TROUBLE:
Business Niche Marketing Reality Check Quiz
1. You are on several email lists trying to put together a cogent plan for your business.
2. You purchase the cheapest products in hopes of a huge pay day.
3. You think that purchasing products for their thud factor (the typical 97 DVD Set with 5,000 compendium report) is going to be your answer building your business.
4. You think you are in business because you have taken courses in coaching from accredited coaching programs.
5. You think that building your business begins with creating a business funnel that begins by selling a book, CD or DVD.
6. You believe that making it in business involves the same skill sets as teaching you how to be successful in business.
7. You are constantly being tricked into thinking that ‘no risk’ and wealth are synonymous.
Be honest with yourself. I had to be and the truth really hurt me as I answered yes to every one of these questions 7 years ago!
(By the way, this is why I have written a new book. You can get the eBook version for free from http://SellHighPricedPrograms.com right now. I would. It will profoundly influence the way that you view your marketing to capitalize on being at the forefront of the Recommendation Age.)
I have NOT met one entrepreneur today who does NOT want to make money. The reality is that few of you will be able to do this successfully unless you understand the urgency of the times.
As I travel around the globe and entrepreneurs share their dreams with me–their desire to turn their passion and expertise into an ‘information’ business–I am amazed at their passion and desire to do this! It is quite commendable!
However, at the same time I am burdened by the lack of clarity of thinking that they have. Even seasoned entrepreneurs lack an unbelievable lack of clarity in what they do. Add to this the inability to clearly tell me how they are going to transform their ideas into an executable plan, they quickly showcase how unready they are to leverage the Recommendation Age.
Watch today’s short video to discover how you can easily create embedded commands to choose you as you create high priced products.
1. Control your potential clients’ Q&A Session. Harness this ability and discover the foundation to quickly and easily create and sell high end products and services.
2. Quick cash flow for your business is dependent on you positioning yourself within a defined category inside of your niche market. Use this simple strategy to perfectly align your passion and expertise to a market place that will quickly see you as not the ‘WalMart’ or ‘Home Depot’ of your industry.
3. How to position what you do to be seen as the standard of your industry.
I will not trick you into letting you believe that creating real wealth in the Recommendation Age is easy. However, what I will tell you is this–with a system that I create with clients on a daily basis, never has it been easier to do this–but you must be willing to say that you ‘flunked’ the above quiz.
I believe in your dream. And that’s why I created this video series–to help you think and play big. Time is short. Most people do NOT know that we live in the Recommendation Age, let alone how to leverage the new rules for dominating this age.
To How to Sell High Priced Products And Services!
Today’s Video Is Dedicated To Those Who Flunked Today’s Quiz. (And that includes the Glenn Dietzel of 7 years ago!)