Before I share with you what you will take away on today’s blog, (How To Sell High Priced Products Easily) I want to share with you this personal message. I have dedicated myself and my business to providing you the confidence to helping ordinary people and entrepreneurs get out of their way to success to dominate their own business niche.
Truthfully, it is more difficult than ever to enter a market place and compete on price, especially during recessionary times. You can certainly do this and discover the hard way that Zipf’s Law is working against you at an accelerated speed.
Or you can spend a little time thinking strategically and applying the concepts I am sharing with you on this blog and create value for a hungry market that knows that low prices mean lack of value!
Consider this for a moment:
1. Within one year of leaving my job, I created a system on how to create and sell high priced products and sold my first $100,000 program.
No, I had no business experience! (I was an educator and when I left my job I could have been you child’s Vice Principal.)
2. Within 6 weeks of posting my first website, I had ADOBE Corp. phone me on my home phone wanting to feature me!
No, I did not seek them.
3. In the past month, Jay Abraham’s organization has contacted me. Chet Holmes who sells for Tony Robbins is JVing with us. Dan Kennedy’s company has contacted us. And the list goes on.
No, I did not do what others are doing to make this happen.
The take-away message is this: ‘Greater sameness will NOT get you better results.’
The answer is to think strategically…using a system that has worked with over 5,000 clients in the past 4.5 years.
On today’s video, here is what you will walk away with:
1. The increased confidence to play big. And it is exciting!
2. Two critical products you can easily create to become the standard of you market. It is ONLY as the perceived standard that you can charge the most for your services. (Notice I used the modifier, ‘perceived’. It really is easy to do this!)
3. How to use the Q.S.E. Process to never have to sell again. Use this process to strategically create and sell the most expensive programs in your niche.
4. How to ensure a perfect market-to-message match.
You can struggle and compete on price. You can hope the reality of Zipf’s Law will not work against you.
Or you can see that recessionary times hold a ticket to true wealth for you when you understand what I share with you today.
To Your Legacy!
Use The Q.S.E. Process To Easily Create And Sell High Priced Products To Your Business Niche…