One of my clients, Joel Comm, just wrote another book entitled, Click Here To Order. You definitely want to order this book, but more importantly you want to apply what we taught Joel about how to build your backend. Go here right now and get this book…as you do so, ask yourself this, “Isn’t it time you developed the kind of credibility to bring you the success that you have always dreamed of?
One of the keys to building a high ticket program off your book is to discover how to sell yourself back to what you really want in the first place. In practical ‘do this now’ terms, selling yourself back to your legacy involves flowcharting from what you want out of life and connecting this to the proverbial fork in the road that you will inevitably experience as you move toward your dream.
What do I mean by this ‘fork in the road’ experience? I mean the point in time where you evaluate whether or not the pain of moving forward is really worth it. This involves analyzing the pressure of moving forward versus the pain of remaining where you are in life.
When you get to this point in your life you will need to evaluate whether the action steps that you must take to move forward are really worth it. In my own case, I had to evaluate whether the risk of moving forward with my business was less than the risk of staying in a job as a Vice Principal that I grew to dislike.
(Yes, the risk of remaining status quo is the greatest risk you can take today.)
Yesterday, I took my youngest son, Cameron, to a Detroit Tigers’ game at Comerica Park where the Tigers were hosting the Yankees. The great tickets that we had and the personalized jersey that Cameron received was a reward for his soccer accomplishments over the summer. This was in part because we have paid coaches to mentor our sons.
While we were enjoying the hot summer’s day, I shared with Cameron that as cool as it is to watch other people live their dreams, in this case major league baseball players, it is even cooler to live your own dreams.
This is one of the reasons that we have our sons record their dreams. We then work backwards to help them set the daily goals they need to take
And here is what holds people back from accomplishing their goals: lack of clarity.
Lack of clarity is the main culprit that held me back for years, until I began to discover a strategy that I taught Joel about creating and selling expensive programs before you begin to sell your book.
Creating and selling high ticket programs while providing clients with a publishing house contract (we are the first in the industry, by the way) is the answer to building massive cash flow and creating the necessary systems for your business success. And the best way to do this is through flowcharting.
Here are five principles that make use of flowcharting to teach you to invert your book marketing efforts and simultaneously author and build high ticketed programs.
1. Always build your backend first. The whole purpose of entrepreneurial authoring is to build laser focus clarity for your business: it’s a combination of writing your book and building out the proper business systems to leverage high ticket programs immediately.
2. Use the Expert Positioner Software to think through your differentiation to ensure market to message match. In other words, how you say what you do in the market place must perfectly correspond with a market place that has ears to hear and a mind to understand what you do.
3. Flowchart out your system of solving a problem. An example of this is found in Module #8 of Basic Authoring For Business Profit from http://AwakenTheAuthorWithin.com. Remember that each stage provides your ideal clients key benefits that they are after. Through the process of deduction, you can construe or figure out the critical problems that you need to become a master at highlighting to your clients.
4. Use the Entrepreneurial Authoring Genealogy trees to create a very detailed TOC (Table of Contents.) Whether you are stuck because of writer’s block or whether you can’t seem to move your business forward, it is simply because you lack clarity. The genealogy tree flowchart system is a unique way to see the problem that you are solving from a color-coded perspective so that your thoughts are well organized.
5. Always tie each activity that you accomplish every day into how this will produce cash flow for your business. The greatest advancements in clarity come when your company is making money.
Remember, your job is to get into the market place as quickly as possible to get feedback. Don’t mistake reading books, listening to CDs and watching DVDs for business advancement.
Yesterday I was able to reward my son with a couple of great tickets at a ball game that he was pumped to attend. His accomplishments are directly tied into the great coaching Fiona and I have paid for, for him as well as teaching him how to flowchart his dreams into specific action steps that he is accomplishing each day.
Joel Comm is one of the thousands of clients we have personally mentored. Isn’t it time you stopped dabbling with success and took your legacy seriously?
Don’t hesitate to phone our International Headquarters in Canada at 519.542.3043 and let us show you specifically what you must do, just like we did for Joel Comm.
To Your Legacy!
Are you prepared to do what it takes to create the greatest gains in your business over the next two months?
Register right now for the Thee Day BizFit Intensive Preview Call…